Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spencer discusses poop

As promised, I want to take a few moments to discuss the poop situation.

But first, a quick note. I, like many babies, really don't like when someone puts a shirt over my head. It's just plain uncomfortable. Especially when someone tries to stuff your arms through those little holes. So, please, if anyone sees my dad this week, can you please ask him to stop saying "it puts the lotion in the basket" every time he puts my arms through the arm holes. It just freaks me out. Yes, I've seen Silence of the Lambs...the animated version.

Now on poop. My parents have been fawning over my odor-free poop for my whole life. No doubt they'll have a rude awakening the first time they feed me real food. But my poop has been - shall I say evolving? - week by week. Yellow, green, brown...I've gone through all the colors of the Australian National basketball team.

So I poop about 6 times a day right now. It's pretty much like clockwork after every meal, which according to my dad is just like my grandpa, but without the toilet reading. It made me think about all those pictures of animals in my room, and how they poop.

For example, when a bird poops on a lion in the wild, do the other lions say how lucky that is?

When a bat is hanging from a cave, does it poop upward?

Do giraffe hooves smell like poop from the splatter?

When a cheetah is chasing its prey, and the prey poops, does the cheetah tiptoe?

Does a brown bear poop white so it knows where to wipe?

Does whale poop float, and if so why aren't there more boating accidents?

Anyway, these are some poop-related questions I've been thinkng about. If anyone knows the answers feel free to post a comment.

Love,
Spencer

No comments: