Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eerie

So check this out. When we were in L.A. last weekend, my Grandma brought old, old pictures of my Dad when he was a baby. Can you imagine that, my Dad was a baby? How does that work? And how are babies made? I'll have to ask my parents for specifics on that process.

So here's a pictureof my dad, followed by one of me...This freaks me out a bit.














Please, if someone has a friend at the justice department, have them look into a potential cloning charge. Since I doubt my parents conceived in South Korea, they must have broken the law.

Also, a quick shout out to my big cousin Sam. We went to one of his baseball games last weekend. He gets up with the bases loaded and hits a hard grounder up the middle that goes to the wall and ends up with a grand slam! His first ever home run, and it's a grand slam, and in front of his whole family!!! Here he was at bat, you know, for the scouts.



One more thing. Most people know we're early in the baseball season, and my hometown team of the Giants are terrible, presumably because they sold their souls to the devil to sell tickets to see the chemical reaction known as Barry Bonds. Something similar happened in "Oh God, You Devil" but that movie was, of course, horrifyingly stupid. So I don't think I want to become a Giants fan. But here's the trick - my mom is a Red Sox fan and my dad is a Yankees fan. Clearly I'm destined for a career in arbitration. But I think I'll have to take sides soon. I'm open to guidance from others with similar struggles....

Love,
Spencer

No comments: