Saturday, April 5, 2008

Family month continues...

Yet more family arrived this week! My sippy cup runneth over.

My Grandma and Grandpa Weinberg came this week; in fact, my dad dropped off one grandma and picked up another one in the same trip to the airport. I'm sure there's a sitcom episode in that someday.

It's so fun to see family! I hadn't seen Grandma and Grandpa Weinberg since my bris...and to be honest, when I saw Grandpa for the first time, I looked around to make sure there wasn't a crazy bearded guy with a knife nearby. I also closed my legs as tight as I could. They already took a little off the top, I don't want a buzz cut, if you know what I mean. Buzz cut is a euphemism for excess circumcision. Of my willie. Just wanted to make that clear. It still gives me the chills.

So here are a few pictures. My Grandpa is looking a bit goofy, if you ask me.




Love,
Spencer

No comments: