Monday, April 14, 2008

Playing on my new playmat!

My parents finally gave me a new mat to play on. It's this awesome patchwork of foam letters that spells out ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. I don't know what that word means, but it's very long so it probably means something in German. The only catch is that my parents only put together the letters A through L because that's all that fits in my play area...because they still haven't gotten rid of their coffee table from the living room. I can tell you, either it goes or I go. Boo-ya, Crate and Barrel.

I've become pretty adept at grasping things. I have this rattly thing that I like to grab. I don't shake it yet, mainly because I'm a pacifist. Here's a picture of me holding it earlier today.










I'm also enjoying tummy time more, even though my tummy gets in the way. Get a load of my jowls in this picture. I fear what I'll look like when I'm an old man. My cheeks will be like National Geographic jungle breasts. I'll need a jowl-bra. You know, I might patent that idea.










One more picture - this time SuperSpencer!

No comments: