Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feeling much better

After yesterday's fiasco at the pediatrician's office, a lesser baby would be cranky and fussy. But I'm pretty much taking it in stride. All of the Baby Tylenol my parents gave me sure did the trick. There's a little swelling on my thigh but otherwise I feel completely normal.


In fact, I'd say I was happier than usual today. It was a beautiful day, my mom took me out for a walk, I had a few naps, I took a bath, and I listened to a bit of the NCAA tournament with my dad. I definitely hope USC loses, because I hear their star player is named OJ Mayo. I like neither OJ (the criminal/football player or the juice) nor mayo (the food or the clinic)...so I'm rooting against him. I'm rooting for American University to go all the way. I'm patriotic that way.

Here's me having fun with my mom while hanging out in my Spencer chair.














And here I am checking out my hand. It's fascinating!









Love,
Spencer

No comments: