Monday, March 17, 2008

2 months young

Wow, I just turned two months old yesterday. I don't feel a day above 8 weeks. Must be all the exercise, moisturizing cream and regular bowel movements. Now that I've had 2 months to experience all that the world has to offer (with "the world" being defined as a several block radius around my house), let me tell you about the things I really like:


- Smiling. This is still new for me but I love doing it!


- Dancing in circles around our coffee table in my parents' arms to the song "The Underdog" by Spoon. If you don't know the song, you should itunes it. Is itunes a verb? It's a very fun song.


- Watching my parents play Settlers of Catan with their friends, but truth be told I'm usually asleep while they play and I truly believe they're addicted.


- Strolling around in my car seat. It's very comfy. My dad has ordered an adult size so he doesn't have to walk up the San Francisco hills anymore. I also love the red bird my parents hung on it. Endless hours of staring while he sings at me.


- Bi-Rite Creamery ice cream. My favorite: Riccanella. If you're from San Francisco, you feel me, dog.


- Having pictures taken of me. I don't always know what that black cylinder pointing at me is, but I like the sounds it makes. Here are a few recent ones!




Hanging out in my Spencer chair!



Doing some tummy time - yes, I'm so cute!











And now...a smiling photo shoot!




Being this cute is tiring!














By the way, is anyone else with me that Lost is just terrible this season? What a disappointment. I'm so glad I wasn't alive to get hooked on the first three.


Love,


Spencer

No comments: