Tuesday, October 7, 2008

what don't i know? the unexpected.

John McCain said this tonight in the boring debate. Seriously, he actually said this. You know what else he doesn't know? What's going to happen in the future. What? He's not a fortune teller? Or at least a fortune cookie? Dumbest comments in debate history. Even dumber than Palin.

All in all, my assessment of the debate tonight was that both candidates are adept at evading tough questions, and that John McCain is pretty much a jerk. Also, Wolf Blitzer is seriously annoying, and kind of looks like a Monchichi.

Did you notice that McCain never mentioned the word "Palin" tonight? He didn't even say any word that rhymes with Palin that Palin might say...like "sailin," "trailin," "wailin," or "moose." That's telling. He's distancing himself from his own VP pick.

I never commented on the vice presidential debate last week - my bad! - but really it was a nonissue. Contrary to expectations Anderson Cooper did not explode. Bummer! But anyone who walked away from that debate thinking Sarah Palin either "won" or is ready to be a President of anything either didn't watch the debate or has a sick sense of humor. The woman is just not smart. Why do we want a vice president who had to go to 4 different colleges in order to graduate? I'm not making this up - check out wikipedia.

Less than a month left until e day. I'm not registered, but I'm still hopeful that the supreme court will come through for me. Oh, did I mention? I've hired a team of crack lawyers, just fresh from their defense of OJ, to petition the court to demand baby suffrage. Fingers crossed! Unfortunately, I haven't learned how to do that yet. So cross them for me.

You MUST check out this video. This is, without a doubt, the cutest video in history. My friend Regina is so funny when she plays with me!! Listen how I've learned how to scream. My parents love that, I assure you. No matter what they tell their friends...



I could watch this video all day.

Love,
Spencer

No comments: