Friday, October 31, 2008

Later, Nader

We're down to the last few days, and one thing is becoming more and more clear: Ralph Nader will not be our next President. This may come as a shock to some of you who were thinking that the election was kind of like final jeopardy, where the competitor with $500 can still win by betting zero if the two leaders with $15,000 each bet everything and get the question wrong. Sorry, Ralph. I think your descent into political oblivion will be unsafe at any speed.

But let's not get too cocky, fellow BBBers. We need to get out the vote! So crawl at top speed to your nearest polling place...and bring your parents along to make sure someone legal actually does the voting. But if you see mom or dad putting their fingers on any name that doesn't rhyme with Mobama, start screaming bloody murder!

My grandma and grandpa Weinberg visited this weekend! They haven't seen me in a couple of months, and weren't they surprised to see me shaving already! Ok, maybe not. Teeth probably come before stubble. But what a great time! I pulled out my new favorite shirt to surprise them...how's this picture to blow your generational mind:

Proud to be a Weinberg! Greatest...shirt...ever!






My parents got me this totally cool present - a radio flyer walking wagon! I have to admit that I don't like to walk very much -
I'm working hard to perfect my crawl first - but I LOVE being pushed around in the wagon.





My friend Kiley came over tonight and even she took a turn pretending to push me! Ah, the life. Next time she'd better bring grapes to feed me while I lounge around!







Oh, did I mention that I'm taking swimming classes? Don't get too excited - it's pretty much singing songs and spinning around while my feet happen to be in the water. It's not like I'm swimming laps! But I love being in the pool, provided I'm not drinking from it, which can sometimes be an issue. My parents haven't dunked my head in the water yet, but I have a feeling that's coming in the next couple of weeks, so I'm saving up an especially scary scream to freak them out when that happens!









One more thing - I love to swing at the playground - but does it make me strange that I love having my hat thrown in my face? Listen to how I go into a giggling fit every time there's a direct hit!







Big election day on Tuesday!! What am I going to do with myself when this is all over? I'll probably have to gear up to start mocking Palin for her 2012 run...I hope my parents wash my mouth out with soap just for thinking that. Ugh!

Love.
Spencer

No comments: