Monday, September 15, 2008

the whole financial world is crumbling...

...but I'm cuter than ever!





I have to make a few notes on this video.

1. If you don't start smiling and clapping after seeing how proud I was at the end, then you're a baby-eating Sarah Palin supporter.

2. Notice how my dad gave me motivation not only by putting a bright computer screen on the couch, but firing up the browser so that it was showing an article about the demise of Lehman Brothers and sale of Merrill Lynch, which I was dying to read about.

3. Also note that in my first attempt, I was too far away, so I was sharp enough to back away and re-start. I'm among the smartest babies I know. I only know a few babies, though.


I have to tell you, I could watch this video all day. Even if you lost your entire life savings today when the market tanked, this should bring sunshine into your life. Cue Stevie Wonder music.

Love,

Spencer.

1 comment:

Lisa Childress said...

What a cutie pie! I definitely think you guys have a future mountain climber on your hands! He certainly has persistence! :)