Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

For those of you celebrating Rosh Hashana today, I want to wish you a very healthy and happy new year, which in hebrew is pronounced chappy new year. I hope your upcoming year is flowing with milk and honey. As for myself, I get lots of milk, but babies aren't allowed to eat honey - you know, botulism and all - so I'll have to go with milk and cheerios. Just like the baby Moses ate while floating on the Nile.

Here's a little picture of me getting ready to go to synagogue today...








Speaking of Jewish things, most of you probably heard that Paul Newman died this week. I think he might have been a chef, with his own line of food products like Emeril, but my parents also say he was an actor at some point. Here's my tribute to Paul - don't I kind of look like I belong in The Sting?





And here I am trying to break out of jail, just like he did in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

You know, this makes me think about something - Robert Redford started the whole Sundance film festival and named it after one of his most famous characters. When is Billy Bob Thorton going to launch the inaugural Sling Blade Festival? Just a thought.

Love,
Spencer

No comments: