Thursday, December 4, 2008

Strange happenings afoot

Change is in the air. Obama is President. Ted Stevens isn't in the Senate for the first time since the civil war. My diaper has no poop in it. And, as you no doubt learned from the impersonal email from the blogger bot, my blog has officially become "invite-only."

"Spencer, is your head getting too big for your tiny infant body?" you may be thinking to yourself.

Well, no. Although I do blame the weight of my head for my current inability to walk without attracting a potential public drunkenness citation.

It turns out that recently we've been getting just a few too many hits on the blog for my parents' liking...including some (nice) comments from Malaysia and India...so we all agreed that we'd rather not have my face show up on someone's my space page photoshopped into the Pamela and Tommy Lee video. But if that did happen, I'd hope to be photoshopped in as a participant rather than some baby looking through the boat's windows.

Also, my website, www.spencerweinberg.com, will be password protected once my dad figures out how to accomplish that. For those of you with an insatiable appetitite for spencerabilia, the password will be spencerweinberg. My dad's got mad creativity skills.

So with that news discussed, I'm trying to upload the best video in history, but I'm afraid Blogger isn't working with me, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow....

I'm such a tease. Just like Pamela Anderson.

Instead, here are a few pictures from my trip to see my whole family - both Mom's and Dad's - in Los Angeles.

Here I am with my mom's family - mom, Grandma Joyce and Aunt Belinda. That's a whole lotta brown hair.








And here I am with my dad's family - my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. It's tough to get a good picture with all that craziness!










Here's everyone piling into bed with me to read me a bedtime story!








And...SURPRISE! I loved playing with hide and seek behind the kitchen door!











Love,
Spencer

No comments: