Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spencer launches bid to be appointed Illinois Senator

I feel the need to comment on some rumors swirling in the blogosphere. Let me be perfectly clear. In no way was I, nor were any of my handlers, implicated by any wire taps in the Blagojevich Senate-for-cash scandal. Of course, I'd make a great appointee for Senator from Illinois - if you're able to overlook some minor details, like I'm not from Illinois, and my official age is zero. But let me lay out my platform:

1. Lower drinking age to zero.
2. Lower driving age to zero.
3. Lower voting age to zero.
4. Fund a campaign targeted towards infants under the age of 2 educating them on the dangers of drinkng and driving, or drinking and voting, or driving and voting. These things just don't mix.
5. Change is good. Especially when you have a poopy diaper. If appointed, my parents will be the First Changers.

On a separate topic, it's my first Hanukkah, and I already know how to spell Hanukkah. I am such a rock star!




One other thing - I'm starting to practice in earnest to cement my position early as pre-school class clown. I'm not in pre-school yet, but it's never too early. Here are some class clown faces I've been working on:












And, finally, a ridiculously cute picture of yours truly!








Happy Hannukah!
Love,
Spencer

No comments: