Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OUCH! OUCH!

This isn't the most flattering picture of me, but one look at this snapshot and you'll see why I'm saying ouch over and over again...





See those two little buds sticking out of my gums. TEETH! TEETH! It's about time!

I'm heading down to LA to celebrate the new year with Britney and J. Lo. and Lindsey and my other cougars. But before I headed out I wanted to give a shout out to my dad's bike, which successfully took me on my first bike ride the other day:






My parents bought this very cool bike seat for me. Instead of sitting in the rear and staring at my dad's...well, rear...I sit right in front of my dad between him and the handlebars in my own padded seat. It's really fun and comfy for me but my dad said that after the ride he felt like he'd just ridden a horse. He had to keep his knees turned out the entire time so he wouldn't keep kneeing me in the side. It was fun for me though! Giddyup daddy!






Also a big shout out to the Kaplan clan who came to visit me yesterday. I have so much fun with them! They make funny faces at me. Babies like me love that.

















That's it for now - off to pack!

Love,
Spencer

No comments: