Monday, January 12, 2009

my 1st birthday party!

OK, so it's not quite my first birthday yet...but that doesn't mean I can't pah-tay, does it?

In case you have 4 minutes to kill, here's a video of me eating my first ever cupcake!



My mom made some phat cupcakes. She made two varieties - one was a banana bread cupcake (you know what my parents say banana is? baby crack.) and the other was an applesauce cupcake. YUM!






They were finger-licking good. It wouldn't surprise me if Michelle Obama serves the same cupcakes for the inauguration. If she's not planning to, she should...and given the number of people expected to attend she should start baking today.

Overall, the day was terribly exciting!





I'll give more of an update on my ACTUAL birthday, which is Friday!!

Love,
Spencer

No comments: