Thursday, November 6, 2008

Best way to guarantee four more years?


Palin 2012



Actually, I just got a little bit ill even thinking about that. I take it back. I think I've had my fill of baked alaska.

My prediction: Bristol's engagement will be off by Monday. In fact, it's probably off already and they're trying to get back the deposit on the wedding igloo.

My second prediction: if Bristol has a boy, they'll name it Joe. Either that or something like Switchgrass.

My third prediction: Sarah definitely won't be returning the clothes.


Anyway, if you want to get thoughts of Palin out of your mind, then just watch this video and see my phat walking skeelz! Notice how I get a bit cocky the second time around and pay the price on my lower lip :( Ugh, did I just use an emoticon? Bad habit to start this young...




Love,
Spencer

No comments: