Wednesday, August 20, 2008

spencer the olympian part II

I just got back from a fabulous few days up in Lake Tahoe with my mom and my Aunt Belinda. It's gorgeous up there! I took the opportunity to prepare myself further for the 2028 Olympics in Tbilisi. You know how the US Olympic Teams always train at altitude? Well so do I.

Let me show you some of my skeelz. You'll notice that I haven't yet decided which sport to focus on, so I'm dabbling.

Here's me in my very first ever training session in the 0.5 meter swing - now I have to warn you I've never done this sport before so my form isn't quite right...yet:



I'm not sure if swinging will be accepted as an Olympic sport by 2028, so I've also practiced some of the more conventional sports, like volleyball. Here I am punking my opponent after a mad slam. Of course, in the second picture, you'll notice I had to stand on my Aunt Belinda's shoulders...



















Here's me trying a sport that's a bit more appropriate for a person my size...gymnastics! I prefer the balance beam:




Just try telling me that picture of me winning the gold pacifier standing under the US flag doesn't make you a little weepy. Just you try!


















OK, one more. Golf! Golf isn't an olympic sport quite yet, but I'm actually going to predict that it will be by 2028...if they decide to build a golf course in Tbilisi, Georgia. My guess is they'll build one in the desert and name the town Augusta, just for flair.



Of course, you'll notice that I view the putter as a multi-functional club - you can putt with it or use it as a chew toy.








Big news coming out this week - Obama's going to choose a running mate, and it's not going to be me. You heard it here first. My prediction: Dwayne Johnson, the wrestler/actor also known as The Rock. Barack and The Rock - dream ticket. After all, The Rock HAS to be an improvement over Dick Cheney.

Just a few more adorable snapshots from my trip...


Just playing around - I love sticking my tongue out!










I am SO ready to crawl!! Did I mention I'm sitting up?











My hat tastes like chocolate.











What's up with the Samurai?












I love it when mom kiss-tickles me!









Another report once we have Veep clarity...

Love,
Spencer

No comments: