Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Momentous Mobility!!!

You just won't believe this. You just won't.

First, I'm finally back in San Francisco. It's colder and foggier, but it's home. As we crossed the bay bridge into the city, the inflated housing prices were palpable and gave me shivers up my spine.

Second, I turned one-half today! I'm 6 months old...but still I'm not eligible to vote. Sorry, Barack.

And Third, I CRAWLED TODAY. Check this out!!



You'll notice in the video that I'm doing some serious panting - crawling is tough work when you're only 6 months old! But I can't begin to tell you how liberating it is to be able to crawl across my 4' x 4' multi-colored letter mat so I can chew on the rubber corners.

With the exception of my birth and the day I realized that Seal is likely to die before Heidi Klum, making her eligible to marry me once I'm 16, this is the most exciting day of my life!

Love,
Spencer

No comments: