Thursday, May 27, 2010

i just won a set of steak knives!

What for, you ask? Well, today at 6:12pm, by my unofficial count, I pooped in my pants for the 4,000th straight time. I think I've decided enough is enough. OK, my parents hope I've decided enough is enough. Because the next thousand is going to be even tougher for them, what with that little baby in Mommy's tummy set to arrive any day now. They'll have to change diapers in stereo.

The last couple of months we've had a constant stream of visitors and visits.

I went to Las Vegas to attend my cousin's Bat Mitzvah. I'll include one picture here, but you know that what happens in vegas...ok i won't get all trite on you. But I'll tell you something - in vegas, if you walk down the street with a pacifier, random strangers come up to you and try to sell you E. And they don't care if you're 2 years old. Here are just a couple of pictures of me with my cousins (some you haven't seen before!)









Then when I got back from Vegas, we had friends from the east coast come to visit - Jacob, Chloe and Toby came for a week or so with their parents and we had a grand old time. Jacob slept on my trundle bed but we talked too much so our parents had to separate us. We weren't even talking about anything in particular. I was talking about something unintelligible and he was talking about something unintelligible and it seemed kind of conversational but had we been taping it it would have made less sense than an Adam Sandler movie.

We took a boat ride to Alcatraz Island to check out the prison. Don't we look like a highly urbanized family feud?





Nice view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Alactraz!





We went to the California Academy of Sciences, and I guess we checked out the huge fish tanks there, but more importantly we took these unbelievable pictures where, not surprisingly, I look so handsome!








And now I'm just waiting for this baby thing to come out. Check out Mommy! Whoah - talk about a bullet!






Expect news soon.....

Love,
Spencer

No comments: