Monday, March 15, 2010

i know my ABCs!

check this out! not bad....except for the whole lmnop part.





Things are going swimmingly at the Spencer household. My little brother, who I've named Baby Moby for no reason at all, is apparently growing like a pumpkin, and my mom apparently ate a pumpkin on top of that because I've never seen her so big! Well, at least not from the outside.

I've been learning to swim, I jump around all the time, I still can hit a mean curveball (as long as it's stationary on a tee), and I'm just as frustrated as the next left-wing baby that the democrats can't get their act together to pass any meaningful legislation that will in any way help me once i become a productive member of society. Yes, I know what you're thinking - "Spencer, you're so productive already, what with all the poop you produce." Well you're right, but I've got grander visions.

On that topic, does anyone have a sure-fire potty training method for my parents? What I mean is, can anyone tell me how I can get my parents to stop asking me "do you want to go on the potty?" Like...no way. It's so much more efficient just to let things fly in the diaper. I don't understand why adults don't do it. Think of all the time that gets wasted by otherwise efficient people when they take 5 minutes (or 15 minutes in my dad's case, depending on how interesting the Economist is that week) to put the biscuits in the basket. OK, enough poop talk, but I have it on the brain.

I'll post some pictures later, I just wanted to get this awesome video up for everyone to admire. By everyone I mean my grandparents and that strange guy from Malaysia that for some reason keeps reading my blog.

Love,
Spencer

No comments: