Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Can you believe I'm already 5 months old? I'm having trouble believing it, but mainly because I'm too young to have any sense of a time continuum.

Here's one of my shots that I'm planning to send in to Brooks Brothers. OK, maybe just Carter's, but a boy can dream, can't he?


Let's chat a bit about the fact that John McCain's attack machine is harping on the fact that Obama hasn't been to Iraq in about 900 days. One of McCain's main platforms is his "military leadership experience," so I can see why he's making this an issue.

Now Obama has stated that he's planning a trip to check things out. I think this is only fair. After all, one of Obama's main platforms is health care reform, and John McCain has apparently been to see a doctor 400 times in the last year.

Also, maybe people outside of California heard the news that the Golden State has started issuing marriage licenses to same sex couples. Given that I'm only 5 months old and have never read this "bible" thing, I don't know what the big deal with this is. But quite honestly, I kind of want to grab a friend and get married, because I like the idea of being the world's first "gayby." But I do like boob. I'm conflicted. Can a 5-month-old even BE conflicted?

OK, so a few more pictures.


Action shot! My dad and me playing airplane!



Look at how I can keep my chest off the ground!





I had to throw these adorable ones in. I'm so conceited!




Love,
Spencer

No comments: