Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feeling MUCH better

Sorry for the long delay between posts. I wasn't feeling top notch for a few days, but I'm feeling back to normal now. My parents were really concerned, because, according to them, I was listless and un-smiley, which are very much unlike me. But now I'm feeling very Spencer-like - lots of smiling (and so many reasons to do so!), sleeping well again, and generally in a much better mood!

One new development that somewhat concerns me is the new sounds I'm making. I seem to be making lots of squeaks, grunts and other onomatopoeias (how about that vocab for a 4-month old!), and they're happening more often each day. I'm a bit concerned that there is perhaps a small marmoset in my stomach making these sounds. My parents think they're adorable. But what a surprise they'll have when one day a marmoset jumps out of my mouth!

Here's a quick picture of me trying to down one of those rattles so I know when the marmoset is moving.



Ok, a bit of a lame post today, but I'm just back in action!

Love,
Spencer

No comments: