Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spencerdamus

I'd like to take a few minutes to quote myself from my November 6th blog posting:

"My prediction: Bristol's engagement will be off by Monday. In fact, it's probably off already and they're trying to get back the deposit on the wedding igloo."

OK, so it took a little while longer to negotiate with Nukchuck the igloo owner than was anticipated, but Levi finally got some sense. What real man wants a child named Blurg or Radial anyway?

I'll admit my blog postings have become a little less frequent lately. I think my mom and dad have slowed down their picture taking and video taking, and I have to admit I'm a little bit offended. Everyone warned me this would happen....

So I have a new favorite activity: bathing. I love taking baths these days! Especially now that when I fall under the water I can pick myself up and not completely freak out either me or my parents. My hair is SOOOO long lately that it makes for some great bath pictures....


Here's my dad doing the tidal wave!





I love it when my dad pours water on his own head!







I still love my Spencer chair - and I'm getting so big for it!!






Here I am taking a pratfall that even Chevy Chase would admire. Notice how I hop right back up as if to say "nobody saw that!"





Don't get the wrong idea here...I didn't DRINK the beer, I just loved sucking on the cold bottle. But it smelled SOOO good.




Even though I didn't have a single sip, doesn't it look like there was some terribly cute beergoggling going on....





OK, here's my favorite video in a long time - sometimes I forget that my dad isn't an inanimate object...





Love,
Spencer

No comments: